Pamela E. Batch, CPA
Email: Loading Email...
Pamela E. Batch, CPA, the President of Batch & Company, PC, is an accomplished accounting
Professional with 25+ years experience specializing in accounting and bookkeeping services, tax advisory and tax compliance services and business planning and consulting services for individual sand corporations.
Ms. Batch has been a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1986.
After graduating Cum Laude from DeSales University in 1984, Batch spent two years at a Regional accounting firm in Philadelphia, PA providing public accounting, internal auditing and additional accounting services. Once she earned her own CPA designation, she joined a local accounting firm in Lehigh Valley, PA. In 2006, Pamela launched her own boutique style accounting practice Batch & Company, a full-service Certified Public Accounting Firm. Batch is the past treasurer and vice president (voluntary positions) of the Child Advocacy Center of Lehigh County (a non-profit organization).
Batch is a distinguished member of numerous professional organizations including:
– The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (APICA), the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession,
– The Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA),
– The American Woman's Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA),
– The Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants (PSPA),
– National Association of Tax Professionals